marishna: (SPN - (blooper) Sam & Dean are little bo)
marishna ([personal profile] marishna) wrote2008-08-20 07:23 pm

Huh

I just got the insane but overwhelming urge to hold a fic challenge. I think I might want to do the picture prompt ficathon again.

Multi-fandom, I'm thinking. The only question now is do you tell me the fandom and I pick the picture based on that or do I assign the photo and you decide what fandom based on what strikes your fancy? Which would be more fun/challenging?

Poll! (Every time I've made a poll in the past 5 years I've had to do a search for the poll creator because I can't find it on my own).

[Poll #1245518]

I'm kinda hella excited for this, guys!

Expect icons soon-ish!

[identity profile] haloisbent.livejournal.com 2008-08-21 02:50 am (UTC)(link)
I'd love to take part! :D
ext_8208: (Default)

[identity profile] merihn.livejournal.com 2008-08-21 11:00 am (UTC)(link)
That's what I need, another challenge. *sighs* Why do I do this to myself?!?!

But hey, at least I'm well on the way with my other two challenges right now! WOOT.

[identity profile] spankulert.livejournal.com 2008-08-22 12:23 pm (UTC)(link)
I'd kinda love to, but I don't dare due to my writing muse being highly unreliable. Good luck though!

[identity profile] estei.livejournal.com 2008-08-23 01:39 am (UTC)(link)
I forgot to vote! But now I did! YAY!

And, unlike last time you did this, I promise not to suck and to actually write for the picture you give me if you do this!
ext_16555: (Default)

[identity profile] santacarlagypsy.livejournal.com 2008-08-23 03:55 am (UTC)(link)
I would definitely answer this poll if I were up to writing something. But my participation would be limited to reading this time around. :)

[identity profile] bubl.livejournal.com 2008-08-26 04:31 pm (UTC)(link)
My answers could be roughly translated to:

- Probably, if I've got time, and
- Either way works for me

<3