Entry tags:
Confession time
If the poll had been between Dean and Nine I don't know who I would have chosen.
If it had been between Dean and Donna I would have gone with her, sorry to say.
Donna? PWNS ALL.
All that said, the poll was between Dean and Ten. so fill yer boots. Go Dean!
Has anyone stumbled across any Dean/Donna fic anywhere, perhaps? *circles toe in dirt*
If it had been between Dean and Donna I would have gone with her, sorry to say.
Donna? PWNS ALL.
All that said, the poll was between Dean and Ten. so fill yer boots. Go Dean!
Has anyone stumbled across any Dean/Donna fic anywhere, perhaps? *circles toe in dirt*

no subject
(Also, can I say the Spike & Veronica contest is made of FAIL. Like, uh, people? I like Spike, but can we not realize that the attempted rapist, versus the rape survivor is, er, skeevy? And I know, this is supposed to be fun, but someone pointed it out and I just can't unsee it)
no subject
no subject
no subject
That said, I cannot believe Veronica Mars is losing to Spike.