marishna: (Default)
marishna ([personal profile] marishna) wrote2016-04-13 02:16 pm
NSFW

Reminder!!!

I'm looking for prompts of all kinds for Merry Month of Masturbation in May!!

Pictures, song lyrics, scenarios, ANYTHING! I need a jumping off point in hopes of getting ahead of some of the fics because I'm supposed to have surgery on the 12th.

If I can pre-write and schedule the posts to go when I might be too out of it or in pain to be at the computer it would be awesome.

Prompts ahoy!

[identity profile] dancingdragon3.livejournal.com 2016-04-14 04:26 pm (UTC)(link)
Okay here, goes: scenario: Old school club (70's-90's), as in dark, smokey, throbbing beat. So throbbing that sitting on a base speaker has made your character aroused. There may also be people dancing (very sexy dirty dancing) near-by that help that arousal. The person does not bother to leave the dance floor to take care of themselves. If it's a man, I suppose they can go to the bathroom, for sanitary reasons.

Hope that helps!