marishna: (Arrow - (310) Laurel as Black Canary)
marishna ([personal profile] marishna) wrote2016-11-05 11:44 pm
NSFW

disjointed and discombobulated

I've only just realized that I haven't checked my flist since the start of the month. I got behind and didn't know it. :\ LJ has a brand-spanking new "Like" button, I see?

Petition to make the "Like" button an all-purpose "Acknowledged" button instead. If you SIMPLY MUST offer a one-click option for someone to react to something someone else says don't make it a "Like" button so you look like a total dick replying to a post about a deceased person, mental health or generally being bummed out.

[livejournal.com profile] beacon_hills is asking if there's interest in a new round!! My first landcomm! If an all-Teen Wolf landcomm is of interest to you check out this post!

[identity profile] snogged.livejournal.com 2016-11-06 02:10 pm (UTC)(link)
I don't have the LJ Like button.

I think it's a stupid idea.

[identity profile] tanyareed.livejournal.com 2016-11-06 02:38 pm (UTC)(link)
I don't have a like button. I'm assuming it's because I'm in "old view". I like "old view" too much to switch to "new view" to investigate because I'm afraid I won't be able to get it back.
ext_106804: (tulips)

[identity profile] teragramm.livejournal.com 2016-11-06 05:56 pm (UTC)(link)
I kind of like the idea of a like button but I don't want to change to the "new view".

[identity profile] ragnarok-08.livejournal.com 2016-11-06 11:25 pm (UTC)(link)
I'm not a fan of the Like button either.

[identity profile] anirishlullaby.livejournal.com 2016-11-07 02:09 am (UTC)(link)
I like your acknowledged button idea better than the heart one, lol. So ppl can know I read their posts!

I'M SO EXCITED I NEED MORE PPL TO SHOW INTEREST IN BEACON HILLS. There weren't many votes when I sent mine through :-(