Entry tags:
there I go with the intentions again
71: what's your favorite kind of tea?
Fruity sweet ones. I don't like tea that tastes like tea because I plain don't like the taste but also because a lot of them give me wicked dry mouth.
I did some adulting today and opened a TFSA with some of the money I got from my latest car accident settlement. I needed to get the money out and into something that will go towards my if-ever retirement (can't honestly say it's a sure thing or even "eventual" at this point in our current world). I plan to buy a new iMac since this one is six years old. It still works GREAT, tbh, and is a freaking tank but it can't be upgraded to the current iOS (or couldn't the last time I tried) because it doesn't connect to the internet, which was a problem with Mavericks or whichever one was before the current one (I think?). So I'll get a new computer and still be able to sell this one for around $500.
That's the only big purchase I want to make, along with a new external HD so I can dedicate the one I have right now 100% to Time Machine backups. Mom and I are going to the next city over that has an Old Navy and Payless (guess the Canadian stores weren't affected by the US Chapter 11 filing?) tomorrow so I'll pick up a couple things and not have to worry about dipping into savings or anything. But other than that stuff and maybe a tattoo and/or piercing next week I'm pretty content with everything. OH. I did order a custom licence plate yesterday, though. A "SSDGM" one! So much glee.
This weekend I WILL post a link roundup of all the fics I've been posting to AO3. I also want to start a The Broad Couple Wordpress and edit the last podcast and get it posted from when we played Nuclear Winter. It's May long so I'll see how much work I ACTUALLY get done.
Fruity sweet ones. I don't like tea that tastes like tea because I plain don't like the taste but also because a lot of them give me wicked dry mouth.
I did some adulting today and opened a TFSA with some of the money I got from my latest car accident settlement. I needed to get the money out and into something that will go towards my if-ever retirement (can't honestly say it's a sure thing or even "eventual" at this point in our current world). I plan to buy a new iMac since this one is six years old. It still works GREAT, tbh, and is a freaking tank but it can't be upgraded to the current iOS (or couldn't the last time I tried) because it doesn't connect to the internet, which was a problem with Mavericks or whichever one was before the current one (I think?). So I'll get a new computer and still be able to sell this one for around $500.
That's the only big purchase I want to make, along with a new external HD so I can dedicate the one I have right now 100% to Time Machine backups. Mom and I are going to the next city over that has an Old Navy and Payless (guess the Canadian stores weren't affected by the US Chapter 11 filing?) tomorrow so I'll pick up a couple things and not have to worry about dipping into savings or anything. But other than that stuff and maybe a tattoo and/or piercing next week I'm pretty content with everything. OH. I did order a custom licence plate yesterday, though. A "SSDGM" one! So much glee.
This weekend I WILL post a link roundup of all the fics I've been posting to AO3. I also want to start a The Broad Couple Wordpress and edit the last podcast and get it posted from when we played Nuclear Winter. It's May long so I'll see how much work I ACTUALLY get done.

no subject
I like fruit tea
Without aromatics part
But with fruit
no subject
no subject
I like green tea and fruity herbal tea. Oh man the ice tea lemonade at Starbucks is amazing.
no subject
no subject
Hooray for adulting.