marishna: (Teen Wolf - (502) Malia driving)
marishna ([personal profile] marishna) wrote2018-04-02 01:48 am
NSFW

Peace out, y'all

Better late than never, I suppose. If anyone is left here who cares this is me signing off from LJ. I've posted at DW and would LIKE to use it going forward, but I don't have any hard and fast plans to get back into the swing of things and making commitments that I may or may not be able to keep.

Feel free to follow me there: https://marishna.dreamwidth.org/ or on twitter at erins_26.

[identity profile] snogged.livejournal.com 2018-04-02 12:25 pm (UTC)(link)
I'm still here. Good luck to you!

[identity profile] rogueslayer452.livejournal.com 2018-04-02 01:05 pm (UTC)(link)
Just added you on DW. I'm the same username as here.

Although, my DW is more of a possible backup, so I haven't really done anything with it. I only update and primarily use LJ for most of my communication/writing.

[identity profile] xlovebecomesher.livejournal.com 2018-04-02 01:14 pm (UTC)(link)

Added you on DW... same username as here :)

[identity profile] stolenglimpse.livejournal.com 2018-04-02 01:58 pm (UTC)(link)
I have added you over there, same username. Hope it's alright.

Take care of yourself in the meantime and come back when you do feel like it :)

[identity profile] ragnarok-08.livejournal.com 2018-04-03 02:20 am (UTC)(link)
I'm still here :)

Added you on DW *^^*

[identity profile] skaredycat.livejournal.com 2018-04-03 05:56 pm (UTC)(link)
I'm still here as well but looking to start a Dreamwidth account, will try to find you over there.
\

[identity profile] hamarakissa.livejournal.com 2018-04-05 08:20 am (UTC)(link)
I still mainly just use this and forget about DW. But I did add you on DW. My account there is kissapentu :)

[identity profile] sictransits.livejournal.com 2018-04-06 01:41 am (UTC)(link)
I use DW as a backup, but I've added you there! I have the same username there. =)