marishna: (SPN- (304) Ruby's colourful demon eyes)
marishna ([personal profile] marishna) wrote2007-11-14 05:40 pm
Entry tags:
NSFW

A grammar lesson from 30 Rock

"You are my heroine. And by heroine I mean lady hero. I don't want to inject you and listen to jazz.- Liz Lemon (Tina Fey) meeting her TV-writer idol (Carrie Fisher) on 30 Rock

Aaaaand, I'm in a creative, procrastinate-y mood soooo... link your favourite Jsquared (or Jared or Jensen) image for me and I'll make you an icon. Hires or high-quality images are loved and adored.

:D :D

[identity profile] clex_monkie89.livejournal.com 2007-11-15 12:51 am (UTC)(link)
Allow me to be the first of many to link to this one (http://www.catch-the-light.net/fileshare/padackles/pics/breakfastj2a.jpg).
ext_5774: (HP- (HP5) You will lose everything)

[identity profile] marishna.livejournal.com 2007-11-28 07:51 am (UTC)(link)
All of the request icons have been posted here.

[identity profile] clex_monkie89.livejournal.com 2007-11-28 08:02 am (UTC)(link)
WOOT! Thanks!

[identity profile] certainthings.livejournal.com 2007-11-15 12:53 am (UTC)(link)

o/ (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v464/Michelle1449/Movies%20and%20tv/Supernatural/JaredPadalecki208.jpg)
ext_5774: (Default)

[identity profile] marishna.livejournal.com 2007-11-28 07:51 am (UTC)(link)
All of the request icons have been posted here.

[identity profile] wendy.livejournal.com 2007-11-15 12:58 am (UTC)(link)
I'm having fun going through my photobucket, so I'll link several and you can pick whichever one inspires you....WOOOO!

Image

Image

Image

Image

ext_5774: (SPN- (302) Ruby all hair)

[identity profile] marishna.livejournal.com 2007-11-28 07:51 am (UTC)(link)
All of the request icons have been posted here.

[identity profile] wendy.livejournal.com 2007-11-28 03:24 pm (UTC)(link)
*runs to bookmark* YAY!
ext_8208: (Ned/Chuck)

[identity profile] merihn.livejournal.com 2007-11-15 01:24 am (UTC)(link)
Um.. I don't have an actual picture because I suck... but you cap the eps and you'd probably have the pic I want... if it's too much effort though, don't worry... I just really want an icon of Dean (with Sam in the background) from Red Sky at Morning when they're looking for the car near the beginning of the ep and Dean goes "Where's my car?!"
I just really want an icon that has him looking all crazed saying "Dude, where's my car?!" cos that's exactly what I thought when Dean said it on the show.

I uh.. I know it isn't actually J2.. but I would be ever so grateful. *looks pretty*
ext_8208: (As you wish.)

[identity profile] merihn.livejournal.com 2007-11-15 04:45 am (UTC)(link)
http://summerskin.under-my-umbrella.org/spn/306/gallery.php?image=Supernatural_306_0424.jpg

THIS ONE. Cos I can imagine Sam going "Where's you car, dude?" after Dean says "Dude, where's my car?"
*giggles*
He looks a little too angry in the other ones.

ext_5774: (SPN- (304) Sam & black ebbing)

[identity profile] marishna.livejournal.com 2007-11-28 07:52 am (UTC)(link)
All of the request icons have been posted here.
ext_16555: (jensen+jared; the boy is mine)

[identity profile] santacarlagypsy.livejournal.com 2007-11-15 01:38 am (UTC)(link)
YAY! Thank you for the chance to request. : )

Okay, I know this is cheating because it's Sam & Dean and Bela, but do you think you could maybe make an icon of this cap of yours from last week's episode (http://pics.livejournal.com/santacarlagypsy/pic/000e1533)? I love the cap because the three of them completely remind me of Bonnie and Clyde for some reason and all of the icon posts I've been checking out have not used that exact one.
Edited 2007-11-15 01:41 (UTC)
ext_5774: (SPN- (212) Mandroid)

[identity profile] marishna.livejournal.com 2007-11-28 07:52 am (UTC)(link)
All of the request icons have been posted here.

[identity profile] romelwen.livejournal.com 2007-11-15 02:32 am (UTC)(link)
I'd love to have an icon from this (http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e254/romelwen/lj%20pix/774bfd34.jpg) Chicago Con pic by [livejournal.com profile] shannenb. I'll credit both of you, of course.
Thanks in advance!

[identity profile] romelwen.livejournal.com 2007-11-15 02:42 am (UTC)(link)
I've just realized the link I'd left before was for a smallish version of the pic. HERE (http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e254/romelwen/lj%20pix/1c0e51a6.jpg) you'll find a bigger one.
ext_5774: (Default)

[identity profile] marishna.livejournal.com 2007-11-28 07:52 am (UTC)(link)
All of the request icons have been posted here.

[identity profile] enablelove.livejournal.com 2007-11-15 04:43 am (UTC)(link)
If you can make either one of these an icon for me, I will love you FOREVER!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

or

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

[identity profile] enablelove.livejournal.com 2007-11-15 04:45 am (UTC)(link)
Thank you SO much for offering :D
ext_5774: (Default)

[identity profile] marishna.livejournal.com 2007-11-28 07:53 am (UTC)(link)
You're welcome! All of the request icons have been posted here.

[identity profile] goodnight.livejournal.com 2007-11-15 06:24 am (UTC)(link)
erm, not hi-res, but....

Image (http://photobucket.com)

and!

Image (http://photobucket.com)
ext_5774: (SPN- (304) Sam's a dork)

[identity profile] marishna.livejournal.com 2007-11-28 07:53 am (UTC)(link)
I did what I could with them. :) All of the request icons have been posted here.

[identity profile] goodnight.livejournal.com 2007-11-28 05:01 pm (UTC)(link)
yay! *runs to go see* ♥

[identity profile] fly-meaway.livejournal.com 2007-11-15 01:47 pm (UTC)(link)
I don't have time to look up pictures right now, but oh that is a great quote :D

[identity profile] lostandalone22.livejournal.com 2007-11-15 02:35 pm (UTC)(link)
I love Tina Fey. She always has the best quotes.