Entry tags:
Meme!
I put this in my Christmas card post last night but it didn't go over too well so I'll follow the herd and do it this way. I'm an awesome sheep. Basically you ask a question and then in a separate post I'll post them all with answers without revealing who asked, if you don't want your identity known.
[Poll #1091490]
The countdown to when I leave is getting more intense as the semester winds down. I'm so fucking ready to get out of here. Why did I decide to go back to school again? 24 sleeps, man. 24 sleeps.
Working on icons, working on the Ruby and Bela that may have Ruby/Bela undertones, working on editing my Sweet Charity fic from June, just working. Procrastination makes me so happy right now.
HIMYM tonight! SLAPBET! Whee! And I'm having a poutine and ice cream for dinner! Not together. One after the other. And a burger.
I'm done now. :|
[Poll #1091490]
The countdown to when I leave is getting more intense as the semester winds down. I'm so fucking ready to get out of here. Why did I decide to go back to school again? 24 sleeps, man. 24 sleeps.
Working on icons, working on the Ruby and Bela that may have Ruby/Bela undertones, working on editing my Sweet Charity fic from June, just working. Procrastination makes me so happy right now.
HIMYM tonight! SLAPBET! Whee! And I'm having a poutine and ice cream for dinner! Not together. One after the other. And a burger.
I'm done now. :|

no subject
Thank god I'm done now. You can DO IT. :D
Oh, and come over to my LJ and ask me a question! I'll answer (almost) ANYTHING.
:)