marishna: (SPN- (301) Sam & Ruby = king & queen)
marishna ([personal profile] marishna) wrote2007-12-11 12:03 pm
NSFW

Picspam and poll!

I was looking at [livejournal.com profile] ohnotheydidnt today and saw a set of photos from a Chace Crawford (Gossip Girl) photoshoot. My first thought was, "oh my. That's... right." And then my second was, "He totally secretly fanboys Jensen Ackles."


















Fanboy or just a photog without an original idea? You decide!

Chace pictures from this post at [livejournal.com profile] ohnotheydidnt
Jensen pictures from jensenacklesfans.com

[Poll #1104425]

Going for breakfast now! YAY!

<# to you all.

[ETA] I posted icons here at [livejournal.com profile] morbid_girls.

[identity profile] twofourteen.livejournal.com 2007-12-11 07:17 pm (UTC)(link)
HAHAHAHAHA.

HAHAH.

HA!!

[identity profile] hebrew-hernia.livejournal.com 2007-12-11 07:19 pm (UTC)(link)
I kind of can't believe those Chace pictures happened. I really thought the only justification for Jensen's cowboy shoot was "it was the nineties." Just... Seriously?

[identity profile] 22by7.livejournal.com 2007-12-11 07:24 pm (UTC)(link)
i'm more disturbed by a hint of Family Resemblance going on in those sets of pics.

[identity profile] vanitymachine.livejournal.com 2007-12-11 07:46 pm (UTC)(link)
THANK YOU FOR REASSURING ME THAT I WAS NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO IMMEDIATELY THOUGHT OF JENSEN.
ext_5774: (SPN- (214) Jo mouth)

[identity profile] marishna.livejournal.com 2007-12-11 09:46 pm (UTC)(link)
I saw them and I was like- haven't I SEEN these before? Haven't I laughed at pictures like these because HOMG GAY?! OH YEAH! Poor Jensen.

But come on now. Chace is wearing a FRINGED SUEDE JACKET WITH NO SHIRT ON. :| :| :|

I have to use this icon again, it's just too appropriate

[identity profile] vanitymachine.livejournal.com 2007-12-12 12:56 am (UTC)(link)
I know! I clicked on the link, saw the pictures, thought 'Oh, Jensen, you silly bitch,' and then immediately after, went 'No, wait ... ' I can't believe there are multiple people in this world who actually thought that kind of photoshoot was a GOOD IDEA. DDDD:

[identity profile] certainthings.livejournal.com 2007-12-11 07:47 pm (UTC)(link)
*can't breathe*

Oh, man. But seriously, I think the photographer is a Jensen fanboy/girl.
ext_11369: (covenant - let's be bad)

[identity profile] neversince.livejournal.com 2007-12-11 08:18 pm (UTC)(link)
OMFG WIN.

[identity profile] affectingly.livejournal.com 2007-12-11 08:51 pm (UTC)(link)
That is full of SO. MUCH. WIN.

[identity profile] cityphonelines.livejournal.com 2007-12-11 08:57 pm (UTC)(link)
This is homo-erotic cowboy awesomecakes covered in awesomesauce. Yes.

[identity profile] partitioning.livejournal.com 2007-12-11 09:29 pm (UTC)(link)
Not laughing at Jensen, laughing at Chace. Just to clarify. :D
ext_5774: (SPN- (101) Dean colourful profile)

[identity profile] marishna.livejournal.com 2007-12-11 09:54 pm (UTC)(link)
That's okay, you can totally laugh at Jensen. Those pictures make me giggle like a five year-old who just said 'penis' for the first time.

[identity profile] dm-hpcrazy.livejournal.com 2007-12-11 10:33 pm (UTC)(link)
Jensen got a horse while Chace got a ladder LOLZ
and for the poll i also want to select the photographer and Chace are Jensen fanboys :D
*nods*

[identity profile] bridget-x-alena.livejournal.com 2007-12-11 11:50 pm (UTC)(link)
If only this poll would have let me choose more than one answer, because I would have chosen #1,2, AND 3.

Because, OMFG HIL-ARI-OUS! The photog is most definitely a Jensen!fanboy!

[identity profile] lalita82.livejournal.com 2007-12-12 12:09 am (UTC)(link)
via [livejournal.com profile] smidgy06.

This is just too hilarious!!

*lol again*

[identity profile] singingrl.livejournal.com 2007-12-12 05:06 am (UTC)(link)
Well...you know what they say about boys from Texas? *g* ;)
ext_5774: (Default)

[identity profile] marishna.livejournal.com 2007-12-18 07:10 pm (UTC)(link)
They all take really gay photos of themselves in coyboy apparel?