Entry tags:
Kink-anon
I got some caps from 308 from using my mom's laptop but I don't know how they turned out or how many I got. I'll look at them later and then perhaps start the long process of converting, zipping and uploading that might very well take another frickin' week with this computer/internet speed.
I got to thinking today about kinks we have and how acceptable they are. That might sound weird coming from someone in a fandom where incest is a widely accepted and enjoyed kink and the focus of the main pairing. But what about kinks that we don't talk about because of what we think others might say about them? At
winchestercon there was a fic featured on the badfic panel that featured leopard sex and everyone laughed and shrieked but there have got to be people out there who are turned on by beastiality in all seriousness, among other things.
There are just too many out there that aren't talked about that I'm wondering if we all have one or two things that get us off that we'll never, ever admit to. And, on the other side, there are kinks that we would NEVER EVER EVER be turned on by in ANY cirucumstance.
What are your hidden kinks that you'd never admit to? What are some kinks you don't have?
Anon comments are on, IP logging is off. Spread the word, I'd like to see what a lot of people say.
I got to thinking today about kinks we have and how acceptable they are. That might sound weird coming from someone in a fandom where incest is a widely accepted and enjoyed kink and the focus of the main pairing. But what about kinks that we don't talk about because of what we think others might say about them? At
There are just too many out there that aren't talked about that I'm wondering if we all have one or two things that get us off that we'll never, ever admit to. And, on the other side, there are kinks that we would NEVER EVER EVER be turned on by in ANY cirucumstance.
What are your hidden kinks that you'd never admit to? What are some kinks you don't have?
Anon comments are on, IP logging is off. Spread the word, I'd like to see what a lot of people say.

no subject
(Anonymous) 2007-12-18 11:47 pm (UTC)(link)no subject
(Anonymous) 2007-12-19 12:21 am (UTC)(link)no subject
(Anonymous) 2007-12-19 07:28 pm (UTC)(link)no subject
(Anonymous) 2007-12-19 03:49 am (UTC)(link)no subject
(Anonymous) 2007-12-19 04:54 am (UTC)(link)no subject
(Anonymous) 2007-12-19 04:56 am (UTC)(link)no subject
(Anonymous) 2007-12-19 05:42 am (UTC)(link)no subject
(Anonymous) 2007-12-19 06:45 am (UTC)(link)no subject
(Anonymous) 2007-12-19 05:34 am (UTC)(link)no subject
no subject
(Anonymous) 2007-12-19 06:46 am (UTC)(link)no subject
(Anonymous) 2007-12-19 07:21 am (UTC)(link)no subject
(Anonymous) 2007-12-19 12:22 pm (UTC)(link)I am so not into humiliation or playing younger than I am. Definitely not... and that cutting thing? That's a hard limit too, ya.
no subject
(Anonymous) 2007-12-19 07:31 pm (UTC)(link)